Belmore Nurses are one of Australia's largest and leading Agencies with contracts and relationships with the majority of health facilities throughout Australia.
Our team are committed, friendly and supportive and we strive to provide you the best work opportunities available.
We are currently recruiting experienced Registered Theatre Nurses/Scrub Scouts who can help us continue to fill shifts across the Perth Metro area.
- Minimum 2+ years of recent Theatre/Scrub Scout experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National (Federal) Police Check (or CRS) or willing to obtain
- Current Working with Children card or willing to obtain
- Current Practical CPR & Manual Handling Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Responsible for the delivery of a safe standard of nursing care in accordance with the Code of Practice of the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Commitment to quality patient care
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To become a valued member of Belmore WA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org